ISO: Used Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in Concord, NC
Is there an old car sitting in your driveway that never gets driven? Is your daily commuter feeling its miles? Maybe you bought a car and you don't really need that older second vehicle? Whatever your situation, if you're looking for a fast, easy, and safe way to sell your car in Concord, Charlotte, Salisbury, Statesville, or Lake Norman, NC without having to go through a dealer or private sale, the Hendrick Vehicle Buying Center has a solution for you.
Any make, any model, any condition: we just want to buy your car. Just schedule an appointment with us; we'll appraise your car using a state-of-the-art system and have a real-market offer ready for you in as little as 30 minutes. That's a heck of a lot easier than placing ads in the paper and on internet classifieds.
To help you feel confident in our process, Hendrick Cars locations staff dedicated teams of certified buyers from the Purchasing Team. They've been specially-trained to appraise used cars, trucks, SUVs, classic cars, luxury cars, even junk cars. When you know you're dealing with professionals, you know you're getting a great deal.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Hendrick Vehicle Buying Center
It may seem too good to be true, but at Hendrick Cars we really do want your old vehicle, and we'll pay you the same day you bring it in. No gimmicks, no fine print. But, we can understand if you have questions. We've compiled a brief list of important things to know, but if you have additional questions, don't hesitate to give us a call.
- Can I sell my car, even if I haven't used Hendrick's services? Yes! It takes a lot of cars to maintain our extensive used vehicle inventory, and we need yours
- How do you appraise vehicles? When you bring in your car, our certified Purchasing Team will examine the exterior, interior, damage and vehicle history including CarFax, and take the vehicle for a brief drive (if it's in working condition) to test engine, transmission, and AWD or 4WD systems. We then use our comprehensive resources to calculate the most accurate and fair value of your vehicle based on market demand, current supply and demands, customizations, and various issues that may cause title branding
- How long will the process take? Because of our efficient and well-trained buyers, the whole process takes about 30 minutes. Should you accept our offer the same day, the paperwork only takes about an addition 15 minutes
- Do I need to make my decision the day of my appointment? No; our offer will be valid for 7 days, so you have plenty of time to think it over, and there is no obligation for you to buy from Hendrick cars
- My vehicle doesn't run; will the Hendrick Vehicle Buying Center accept it? We will buy cars in all kinds of conditions, including junk cars! Any vehicle, regardless of its age, mileage, and status, is eligible for purchase, including luxury cars, sports cars, SUVs, work trucks, rusted clunkers in the backyard, and more. Even if your car is totaled, has an outstanding loan, or hasn't run in months, we want it
- What about boats, RVs, or motorcycles? Unfortunately at this time, we can't accept these vehicles
- What do I need to bring to sell you my car? All you need to sell us your car is the vehicle title or payoff information, the title-bearer's driver's license, all keys to the car and any books or manuals that you have for it
- How will I be paid for my used car? Once we've appraised your vehicle and made the deal, you'll receive a corporate check for the amount. Not a bank draft, like other dealers offer, that could be held for up to 30 days.
- Do I need to schedule an appointment beforehand? Though we can offer you a more personalized visit if you do schedule an appointment at the Hendrick Vehicle Buying Center, walk-ins are welcome at both our Concord NC and Charlotte NC locations
Call us or contact us with any additional questions about car values, future purchasing, the appraisal process, or concerns about your car's title or condition. We'd be happy to help you out.